You’d expect a leading performance marketing agency to have a different spin on display advertising, and we do. eBrand Media thinks outside of the box while making sure everything in the box is optimal. It anticipates and quickly adapts to changes in the digital terrain so that its clients remain on a path to success.
• We buy millions of dollars of media every month and as a result we’re given deep discounts which we pass on to clients.
• We’ll leverage audience data we own to optimize your campaigns.
• We’ve accumulated through email, display, social and paid search data which we use to optimize media campaigns.
• You’ll be able to target in an extremely granular manner.
• We are able to launch and manage targeted, smart media campaigns.
• You’ll be able to start campaigning through us at a much lower minimum than if you went directly to the publishers we’re partnered with.
• Guaranteed premium inventory that we own or control with Tier 1 publishers — the sites brand conscious companies want to be seen on.
• We’ll provide full support with advanced tech, a high quality design team, and seasoned account managers.
Prominent brands — large, medium, and small — choose to work with us because of our proven ability to scale display campaigns into rich revenue streams — all from a single digital multimedia platform. Our insights and analysis will deliver actionable scaling strategies. We can quickly accelerate performance based positive returns.
Our API access with leading DSP’s, proprietary RTB tools, dynamic optimization tools, and multivariate testing capabilities center around a data-driven performance scaling process which is based on complex digital and offline consumer data. Thousands of permutations of creative images, ad copy, and targeting variation bins facilitate the generation of hyper-targeted conversions. User segmentation reports enable Medianista to market the message that appeals the most to your target audience — thereby placing your offer with the right person on the right device at the eight time.
Programmatic Buying is not the same as RTB. Programmatic Buying includes RTB but it also includes non RTB methods and buy types such as Facebook Ads API and the Google Display Network.
Programmatic-buying systems now have access to some traditional TV inventory and plenty of ad time in “over the top” TV delivered via the web, making the practice increasingly attractive to brand marketers. Imagine this programmatic scenario: You serve a branding commercial to someone on her TV and follow it with a display or Facebook ad on her desktop or mobile device.
Real Time Bidding
Our Demand Side Platform (DSP) interfaces with the Supplier Side Platforms (the advertiser exchanges) and decides whether to bid for a specific display space based on the cookies on the end-users device. Since all cookies are anonymized our DSP is sophisticated in determining whether the end-user is a good fit for one of the many campaigns being run.
It does this by integrating our data pool plus 3rd party data sources to enhance the cookie profile of the user. It then dynamically maps out whether this end-user relates to your eBrand Media campaign. If the end-user meets predetermined criteria then our DSP bids. If the pricing is right then you will win the auction and the display space. It’s a process that happens in the blink of an eye.
Please contact a Medianista Business Ambassador for media plan and pricing options.
We specialize in developing and scaling rich and sustainable revenue streams for our clients.